I'm not gonna make a new post Every time I do something of course but figured I'd set the scene a bit more. The apartment is a cute little 1 floor flat that's at the top of a ton of stairs, there 2 or 3 flights worth of stairs, trying to get suitcases up all those stairs was not fun let me tell you, it was like my exercise for the week. We have a lovely terrace here which I think we share with a few other people, looks like there's a couple other apartment things in this building. So for lunch since everything is closed here in Spain from like 2pm-4pm or 5pm, we went to my P's cousin's for lunch, the same cousin who picked me up from the airport, her cousin lives like 5mins down the road in this cool apartment building it's red brick and has a courtyard in the middle and there's plants everywhere. Her cousin had a cool little apartment, pretty modernly decorated, a poster of Gaudi's church and 'The Kiss' by Gustav Klimt that everyone in the world seems to have on their walls. There was a set of spanish encyclopedias and spanish trivial pursuit on the bookshelf thing with an old school looking tv, it's an interesting world over here. Anyways so funny enough there was a guy (who I'm guessing is mr. problem) there at the apartment too, guessing it's her boyfriend who lives there with her, his name's Javier, he's a ginger with a beard and a nose ring who speaks really softly, odd guy. They also have this adorable dog named Africa, looks like a mix of a boxer and something else, it's the sweetest dog. So for lunch she made this 'traditional' Granada dish which is like potato 'tortilla' pretty much like a potato omelette kinda thing, sooo good. We had that with some fresh bread and a tomato 'salad', apparently the tomatoes and the oregano which were in the salad were grown by the cousin's dad, he grows a lot of things apparently. Lots of carb dishes here, I love it. Definitely going to get out and explore the city tonight and/or tomorrow. Pretty exhausted still, last night only slept for 4 or 5 hours and then a couple hours today on my flights and that's pretty much all the sleep I've had since Tuesday.

This is the Terrace :D
View from my terrace :)
My bedroom :D it's pretty big, double bed too yay!
hahahaha I enjoyed your description of Javier, I want to meet him.
ReplyDelete