Thursday, 20 September 2012

FINALLY


To add on to my previous ridiculous story, my flight o Madrid was at 6:15am this morning, the bus leaving the hotel to get the terminal was suppose to be at 4:55, however it didn’t show so I ended up catching the next bus which showed up at 5:10am which went to terminal 3 which I then had to take an express train from terminal 3 over 5 which I had to wait for, by the time I got to the check in it was around 5:45-5:50 and the gate was already closed. So YET AGAIN I had to go to customer service, the woman at the desk didn’t look too impressed when I told her my story, looking back at it probably should have just taken a taxi over. Oh well, anyways she rebooked my flight again –for free which was a miracle- and amazingly enough it still connects with my Granada flight because the connection time for that flight was like 2.5 hours and my new flight to Madrid is only an hour later than the original one so there you go! 

So caught my flight to Madrid no problem, even stole some wifi from the Airport Lounges while waiting, I had a middle seat but that was fine because MY ROW WAS EMPTY, awesome or what? Finally traveling was going my way aha. Then got my connection to Granada, I swear I walked about a mile to my gate, I got off the plane at gate H60 or something like that and my Granada flight was at grate K90, it was SO far, I was following the K signs and eventually the signs said like: 9mins, 8mins, 7mins... and I was like ohhdeargod where is this gate ! Anyways, I found it and had to change into shorts because it was So hot, it was like +30 in Madrid, mind you it's about +31 here in Granada. So anyways, got to Granada, Tiniest airport ever. Seriously, we got off the plane by walking down the airplane stairs and then walked over to the terminal where there was 3 luggage belts, 2 for local flights, 1 for non-EU flights. So I got my luggage - thank god, was a little worried it wouldn't show up after all the flight non-sense and then I met up with my roomie (let's call her P) and her cousin who came to the airport to pick me up. On the car ride back to the apartment I saw lots of Granada which seems so kool! the buildings are colourful and the architecture is awesome! In the car I was having broken-spanish conversations with P and her cousin, it sounded like the cousin was telling P about her male problems or something of the stort lmao guess things don't change wherever you go eh! So at my apartment now and internet is up and running! That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment